1973 Ford F100
BUILT 351W, AOD 4-SPD AUTO, FORD 9", LOWERED, BUCKET SEATS, Truck
1973 Ford F-100
About This Ford
|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Transmission||4 Spd Automatic|
|Drivetrain||Rear Wheel Drive|
Vehicle OverviewThere's no denying it, the classic truck market is extremely strong. And with new trucks topping nearly $90,000 easy, it makes classics like this '73 Ford an absolute steal. But make no mistake, this 1973 Ford F-100 is flat out ready for the street or strip. To start, the truck been lowered 4" in the front and 6" in the rear for a much more modern look, but it also is powered by a strong Ford 351 Windsor that cranks out over 400hp. Watch the video of it firing up and you'll agree, this isn't your normal Ford farm truck.
From behind the wheel you'll appreciate the B&M shifter that controls the Ford AOD 4-speed automatic with an electronic overdrive that allows you to drop into the passing gear extremely easy. The truck's paint isn't perfect, it has a few blemishes here and there and a few small bubbles on the driver's door, but overall its in great shape. Not to mention it's sitting on brand new 17" US Mags one-piece cast aluminum wheels with black centers and a polished lip all of which is wrapped in brand new kuhmo tires.
- Built 351 Windsor - Approximately 400 - 450hp.
- 4-speed Ford AOD electronic overdrive transmission
- 4" Front drop by DJM lowered dream beam I-beams
- 6" Rear drop with crown suspension flip kit
- Ford 9" with Strange 3.73 posi rear gear.
- Brand new drop shocks
- World Product heads
- Crower valve springs
- Edelbrock intake and carburetor
- Mallory Electronic ignition
- Street Terminator valve body
- Functional line lock
- Repainted in original Ford white
- Bench seat removed and replaced with Bucket seats
- Power Windows
- 10-gallon fuel tank moved back to bed
- Electric fuel pump
- Power Brakes with front disc
- Rear window replaced with sliding rear glass
- LED lights throughout w/ Oracle halo headlights
- Truck has not been c-notched, but lowered shocks and helper spring keeps rear stiff and doesn't bottom out at all.
- Checkmate custom fiberglass Tonneau cover w/ carbon fiber wrap
- Documentation includes original owner's manual and three ring binder with over $17,000 in parts.
Air Conditioning NA
Oil PSI Gauge YES
Temperature Gauge YES
Fuel Gauge NO
Tail Lights YES
Brake Lights YES
Reverse Lights YES
Turn Signals YES
Runs & Drives YES
- We can assist with shipping right to your door, Worldwide!
- Please keep in mind we are in Mooresville, North Carolina which is in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Contact our sales staff at 704-663-0432 or email@example.com
- Please note that all sales are binding and final. Our cars are sold as is with no warranty.
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." No extended warranty available for this vehicle.
AS IS NO WARRANTY
Contact Us at 704-663-0432
We will gladly arrange a free shipping quote for any
vehicle. Open or Enclosed trailer. Local or Worldwide.
Contact us at 704-663-0432.
DC Classic Cars East158A Rolling Hill Road , Mooresville, NC 28117
Call Us About This Vehicle: 704-663-0432
Email Us About This Vehicle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
|Monday:||8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday:||8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday:||8 a.m. - 5:00p.m.|
|Saturday:||9 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
- White with Black Vinyl Interior
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Power Windows
- HID Headlamps
- Power Brakes
- Cup Holders
- Body Side Moldings
- Hard Tonneau Cover
- Premium Wheels
- Sliding Rear Window