1949 Mercury Custom
1949 Mercury Two Door Sedan Custom Street Rod, Lead Sled
About This Mercury
|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Transmission||5 Spd Manual|
|Drivetrain||Rear Wheel Drive|
Vehicle Overview1949 Mercury Custom Two Door Sedan
This is a 100% frame off custom build with $200,000 invested.
This was built by Barry's Rod Shop in Mount Airy NC
Tremec 5-Speed Manual
Edelbrock 4-Barrel Carburetor
Power Bucket Seats
Pioneer CD Player AM/FM Radio
- We can assist with shipping right to your door, Worldwide!
- Please keep in mind we are in Mooresville, North Carolina which is in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Contact our sales staff at 704-663-0432 or email@example.com
- Please note that all sales are binding and final. Our cars are sold as is with no warranty.
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." No extended warranty available for this vehicle.
AS IS NO WARRANTY
Contact Us at 704-663-0432
We will gladly arrange a free shipping quote for any
vehicle. Open or Enclosed trailer. Local or Worldwide.
Contact us at 704-663-0432.
DC Classic Cars East158A Rolling Hill Road , Mooresville, NC 28117
Call Us About This Vehicle: 704-663-0432
Email Us About This Vehicle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
|Monday:||8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday:||8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday:||8 a.m. - 5:00p.m.|
|Saturday:||9 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
- Black with Red Leather Interior
- Air Conditioning
- Tinted Windows
- Power Driver's Seat
- Power Steering
- Power Windows
- CD Player
- Pioneer System